Island Beverages Maldives Pvt. Ltd

Island beverages Maldives pvt ltd (IBM) was established on 9th December 2002 as a subsidiary company of Male Water and Sewerage Company Pvt Ltd (MWSC). As a IBM is a Private Limited Company 51% of the company’s equity is owned by MWSC while the remaining 49% is owned by Champa Brother Maldives Pvt Ltd.

Since their inception IBM quickly became the Market leader of the bottled water industry in Maldives through its flagship product “TaZa” mineralized bottled water. TaZa mineralized water is the only locally produced mineralized bottled water in the country.

The company holds two production facilities in the Maldives with one situated in Male’ city and another one in Khulhudhuffushi. The Male’ Factory produces 5l bottles whereas the khulhudhuffushi factory produces 330ml, 500ml and 1500ml bottles. IBM is also known to have one of the largest dedicated distribution fleets in the industry.

At IBM over 150 staff manage various sectors of the business, all the while ensuring that the highest standard of quality and service are offered to consumers.

about

Vision

Island Beverages Maldives aims to become the leading bottled water producer in the nation by identifying gaps in the market and by innovatively capturing them. IBM also has ambitions to become the first local bottled water producer to trade and develop markets internationally.

Mission

At Island Beverages Maldives we wish to succeed as a company that provides the people with products that hold value for money without compromising quality and service. We strive to achieve our goals while being an exemplary entity for businesses through positive business ethic towards all stakeholders.

Management

Ibrahim Anwar

Managing Director

Ali Azim

General Manager

Mohamed Shareef

Procurement & Distribution Manager

Ahmed Athif

Manufacturing Manager

Aishath Salva

Finance Manager

Aishath Ifasha Ibrahim

Admin & HR Manager

Zaha Mohamed Hameed

Quality Assurance Officer

Haznath Zuhair

Asst.Sales & Marketing Manager